17 đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2017 có đáp án chi tiết (bản WORD)
Trong bài viết này truonghocao.edu.vn sẽ chia sẻ chuyên sâu kiến thức của đề thi thử môn anh 2017 có đáp án dành cho bạn.
Bổ sung thêm cho kho đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2017 từ các trường, Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “17 đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2017 có đáp án chi tiết (bản WORD)“, bộ tài liệu ôn thi THPT Quốc Gia (Đại Học) bao gồm các đề thi tổng hợp từ các trường THPT có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết các câu hỏi trắc nghiệm, tài liệu bản WORD cho thầy cô và các bạn chỉnh sửa.
Các bộ đề tham khảo
- 15 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh theo cấu trúc đề thi mới năm 2017 có giải thích chi tiết (bản WORD)
- 48 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh các trường trên toàn quốc năm 2017 có đáp án (bản WORD)
- 70 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh các trường chuyên, nổi tiếng năm 2017 (có đáp án chi tiết)
- 20 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh cho kì thi THPT Quốc Gia bản WORD (có đáp án)
- 20 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh 2017 có đáp án chi tiết
Trích từ bộ đề
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSET in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions. Question 1: Professor Berg was very interested in the diversity of cultures all over the world.
- variety B. changes C. conservation D. conservation
Question 2: Dissemination of information is frequently carried out via satellite – through local or national TV networks.
- Dedication B. Compilation C. Condensing D. Dispersal
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions
Question 3: They proposed making secondary education compulsory up to the age of 18.
- unnecessary B. supportive C. unimportant D. optional
Question 4: Most of the school-leavers are sanguine about the idea of going to work and earning money.
- fearsome B. expected C. excited D. pessimistic
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 5: I didn’t know __________my answer was right or wrong.
- as if B. whether C. unless D. that
Xem thêm:: Cách chơi và đáp án các câu hỏi Sự kiện thử tài lịch sử Liên Quân
Question 6: It was __________that we went camping in the mountain last weekend.
- such nice weather B. so nice a weather C. too nice weather D. nice weather so
Question 7: After the fire, the government pledged to implement a program of ___________all over the devastated national park.
- reforestation B. rebuilding C. replenishment D. reconstruction
Question 8: Trilobites, a group of spineless animals, flourished in the oceans for several hundred million years____________some 200 million years ago.
- that were extinct B. and their extinction
- became of their extinction D. until they became extinct
Question 9: A little farther down the street_________
- is the inn I used to stay at B. there is an inn where I used to stay in
- the inn is the place where I used to stay D. is there an inn in which I used to stay
Question 10: The students are expected to stick___________ their school’s regulation.
- in B. at C. to D. by
Question 11: _________ programmers known as hackers often try to break into large computer systems.
- mischief B. misbehaviour C. mischievous D. misunderstanding
Question 12: When he realized the police had spotted him, the man ________the exit as quickly as possible.
- made off B. made for C. made out D. made up
Question 13: By the time you come here tomorrow, the work _____________
- will have been finishing B. will be finishing
- will have been finished D. will be finished
Question 14: The hall was very crowded with over a hundred people_________into it.
- stuck B. packed C. pashed D. stuffed
Xem thêm:: Ngân hàng câu hỏi trắc nghiệm môn Hoạt động trải nghiệm mô đun 1
Question 15: We are ________ a survey to find out what our customers think of their local bus service.
- conducting B. researching C. corresponding D. investigating
Question 16: He was given a medal in ____________ of his service to the country.
- gratitude B. recognition C. knowledge D. response
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Question 18: A. suggestion B. solution C. information D. education Question 19: A. involved B. maintained C. laughed D. formed
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
Question 20: A. industry B. sacrifice C. ancestor D. determine Question 21: A. available B. kindergarten C. attractiveness D. contractual
Mark the letter A, B C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Question 21: He is the only member of the game who’s identity has remained a secret
- the only B. of C. who’s D. has remained
Question 22: The teacher found a great deal of mistakes in his students’ writing.
- the B. a great deal C. in D. students’
Question 23: The male lion is known for its long, thick mane, a feature that distinguishes from the female of the species
- known B. its long C. distinguishes D. female
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
Xem thêm:: Đề thi Giáo dục công dân lớp 6 năm 2022 – 2023 có đáp án
Question 24: -Peter. “Can I get you something to drink?”
- Thank you. You’re welcome B. Yes, why not?
- Yes, you can, of course D. I’d love some Coke, thanks
Question 25: Sam: “What a lovely house you have!”
- Yes, I think so. B. Thank you. Hope you will drop in.
- Of course. It’s not costly D. Never mind
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.
Question 26: John was not here yesterday. Perhaps he was ill.
- John needn’t be here yesterday because he was ill.
- Because of his illness, John shouldn’t have been here yesterday.
- John might have been ill yesterday, so he was not here.
- John must have been ill yesterday, so he was not here.
Question 27: No one but the experts was able to realize that the painting was in imitation. It greatly resembled the original.
- It was hard for ordinary people to judge between the fake painting and the real one, but not the experts.
- It was obvious that only a person with a great talent could fake a painting so successfully.
- It was almost impossible for amateurs to realize that the painting was not authentic, though the experts could judge it quite easily.
- The painting looked so much like the authentic one that only the experts could tell it wasn’t genuine.
Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “17 đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2017 có đáp án chi tiết (bản WORD)“
Xem tiếp bài trong serie
Bài trước: Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh Trường THPT Chu Văn An – Yên Bái năm 2017 (bản WORD) Bài tiếp theo: 7 đề thi thi thử THPT Quốc Gia môn Tiếng Anh 2017 có đáp án chi tiết