Bài tập ôn thi học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 8 chương trình mới
Trong bài viết này truonghocao.edu.vn sẽ chia sẻ chuyên sâu kiến thức của đề cương ôn thi tiếng anh lớp 8 học kì 1 có đáp án dành cho bạn.
Ôn tập Tiếng Anh 8 học kì 1 chương trình mới là tài liệu luyện thi không thể thiếu dành cho các học sinh lớp 8 chuẩn bị kiểm tra cuối học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh.
Các dạng bài tập tiếng Anh 8 học kì 1 được biên soạn bám sát nội dung trong sách giáo khoa, phù hợp với mọi đối tượng học sinh có học lực từ trung bình, khá đến giỏi. Với mỗi chủ đề bao gồm nhiều dạng bài tập tổng hợp với nhiều ý hỏi, phủ kín kiến thức theo chương trình mới. Qua đó giúp học sinh củng cố, nắm vững chắc kiến thức nền tảng, vận dụng với các bài tập cơ bản để đạt kết quả cao trong bài thi học kì 1 sắp tới. Ngoài ra các bạn xem thêm đề cương ôn tập học kì 1 Tiếng Anh 8.
Các dạng bài tập tiếng Anh 8 học kì 1
I. Find the word which has a different sound in the part underlined.
A. lookedB. watchedC. carriedD. stopped
A. studyB. successC. surpriseD. sugar
A. uniteB. underlineC. universityD. uniform
A. dangerB. angryC. languageD. passage
A. characterB. childrenC. teacherD. change
II. Choose a word in each line that has different stress pattern.
A. realizeB. improveC. possibleD. comfortable
A. importantB. especiallyC. preferD. influence
A. generalB. opinionC. abroadD. surprise
A. comfortB. nationC. applyD. moment
A. medicalB. adviseC. vegetablesD. physical
III. Find the word which has different sound in the part underlined.
A. leisureB. eightC. celebrateD. penalty
A. funB. sunC. surfD. cut
A. braceletB. cakeC. cakeD. hat
A. althoughB. laughC. paragraphD. enough
A. comedyB. novelC. princessD. cinema
I. Use the adjective in brackets in their correct forms of comparison to complete the sentences.
1. Tea is ______________________ coffee. (cheap)
2. The new harvest machine is ______________ than the old one. (effective)
3. The countryside is __________ the town. (beautiful)
4. A tractor is _____________ a buffalo. (powerful)
5. My sister is _____________ me. (tall)
6. Blue whales are ______________ elephants. (heavy)
7. The Mekong River is ___________ the Red River. (long)
Xem thêm:: Thời gian mang thai của chó & Cách chăm sóc như nào tốt nhất
8. Do you think English is ______________ French in grammar? (easy)
9. My new bed is _________ my old bed. (comfortable)
10. The film about my village town is ____________ than the book. (interesting)
II. Complete the sentences with suitable forms of the adverbs given in the brackets.
1. I am a faster worker than Tom is. (fast)
I work ____________________.
2. Mai’s singing is more beautiful than Mi’s. (beautiful)
Mai sings _________________
3. We were earlier at the party than the Smiths last night. (early)
We arrived ________________
4. Phong’s voice is louder than Nick’s. (loudly)
Phong speaks ______________
5. My English is more fluent than my sister’s. (fluently)
I speak English ______________
III. Complete the sentences, using the comparative from of the adverbs from the correspondent adjectives in the brackets.
1. It usually rains __________________ in Central Viet Nam than in other regions. (heavy)
2. I will have to try a bit __________________ than this. (hard)
3. The hall was lighted __________________ than the corridors. (bright)
4. Time goes by __________________ when we are busy. (quick)
5. Our family has lived __________________ in the country than in the tower since last year. (happy)
6. The boys were playing the game __________________ than the girls. (noisy)
7. This task can be completed __________________ than that one. (easy)
8. A tractor can plough __________________ than a buffalo or a horse. (good)
IV. Complete the sentences with suitable forms of the adverbs given in the brackets.
1. Nick is a careful writer than Phuc. (carefully)
Nick writes essays _______________________
2. A snail is slower than a crab. (slowly)
A snail moves __________________________
3. My father’s explanation about the subject was clearer than my brother’s. (clearly)
My father explained the subject _____________
4. My cousin is a better singer than I am. (well)
My cousin sings _________________________
5. Phong is faster swimmer than Phuc. (fast)
Phong swims __________________________
V. Complete the sentences, using the comparative form of the adverbs from the correspondent adjective in the box.
1. A baby can sleep __________________ than an adult.
2. People in the country eat __________________ than people in the city.
3. Our grandparents got dressed __________________ than we do nowadays.
4. Nick speaks English __________________ then I do.
5. That old lady donates __________________ than her family members.
6. City people seem to apply modern techniques __________________ than country people.
7.The scientist talked __________________ about the future of young people in the country than local people.
8. The paddy fields in my village were __________________ affected by the floods than the next village.
Xem thêm:: Đáp án chính thức của Bộ về các môn thi Tốt nghiệp THPT 2021
VI. Fill each blank with a, an or the to complete the following passage.
Vietnam is (1)_________ multi-nationality country with 54 ethnic groups. The Viet (Kinh) people account for 87% of (2)_________ country’s population and mainly inhabit (3)_________ Red River Delta, (4) _________ central coastal delta, (5) _________ Mekong Delta and major cities. (6) _________ other 53 ethnic minority groups, totalling over 8 million people, are scattered over mountain areas spreading from the North to the South.
(7) _________ number of ethnic minorities had master some farming techniques. They grew rice plants in swamped paddy fields and carried out irrigation. Others went hunting, fishing, collecting and lived (8) _________ semi-nomadic life. Each group has its own culture, diverse and special.
However, (9) _________ evident gap in the material and moral has indeed still existed between peoples living in the deltas and those living in mountain areas as well as among ethnic minorities themselves. (10) _________ Vietnamese government has worked out specific politics and special treatments in order to help mountainous people catching up with lowland people, and made great efforts to develop and preserve traditional cultural identities of each ethnic minority group.
VII. Fill each blank with a, an or the to complete the following passage.
(1) _________ Lo Lo ethnic group can be divided into Flower Lo Lo and Black Lo Lo. Living in Lung Cu since ancient times, the Lo Lo people have made efforts in making (2)_________ homeland suitable for farming. (3)_________ Lo Lo folkloric culture is very rich and unique, demonstrated with dances, songs, legends. (4) _________ Lo Lo calendar divides a year into 11 months, each corresponding (5) _________ animal’s name. decorations on their turbans, shirts, skirts and trousers are particularly colourful.
(6) _________ ancient bronze drums are very important. (7)_________ head of each family is entitled to keep the drums which are used only during funerals of festivals to maintain rhythms for dances. The Lo Lo people are among (8) _________ few ethnic groups in Vietnam who still use bronze drums, (9) _________ traditional musical instrument closely associated with (10)_________ legend about the Flood.
VIII. Complete the sentences with a form of “have to” or “should”. Make the verbs negative when necessary.
1. Your hair’s too long. I think you ________________ get it cut.
2. Your clothes are dirty. You ________________ wash them.
3. I’m going to bed. I ________________ get up early tomorrow.
4. I’d like to meet your best friend. You ________________ invite him/ her round.
5. I ________________ tell my parents where I am, then they don’t worry.
6. You ________________ come with me if you don’t want to. I’ll go on my own.
7. If you need some help with your homework, you ________________ go to the library.
8. If you have a ticket, you ________________ queue. You can go straight in.
9. You ________________ tell lies. It’s wrong.
10. Nick works too much. I think he ________________ take it easy.
C. STRUCTURES AND VOCABULARY
I. Fill in each blank with the appropriate form of the word in brackets.
1. Iceland is considered the most ________________ country in the world. (peace)
2. A ________________ lifestyle has its advantages and disadvantages. (nomad)
3. My brother has been a stamp ________________ for several years. (collect)
4. It is a/ an ________________ place to hold a picnic because it is too far from the road. (convenience)
5. Drinking water in some areas may be ________________. (safe)
6. During my stay in the village, I was ________________ with several local farmers. (friend)
7. Encouraging children to eat and drink ________________ is very important. (health)
8. Local people in the village often wear their ________________ costumer during the festivals. (tradition)
9. Please give ________________ to that charity to help the homeless after the flood. (generous)
10.The baby slept very ________________ because the bed was really comfortable. (sound)
II. Use the correct form of the words in brackets to finish the sentences.
1. Terraced rice fields in Sa Pa are slopes claimed for cultivation in hilly or ________________ areas. (mountain)
2. For the Muong, rice is also the main ________________ crop. (agriculture)
3. The Muong call their ________________ calendar “sach doi”, which is made from 12 bamboo sticks that represent the 12 months. (tradition)
4. Viet Nam is a country of tremendous __________ with 54 ethnic groups. (diverse)
5. The ethnic minority groups in Viet Nam have been living in ________________ co-existence. (peace)
6. Some regions in Central Highlands in Viet Nam are not ________________. (populate)
7. He spoke ________________ about the life in the countryside in Viet Nam. (optimistic)
8. All of us can realize the ________________ atmosphere in the countryside life. (peace)
9. Some of the ________________ have lived here all their lives. (village)
10. Having to wait for ten minutes was a minor ________________. (convenient)
III. Choose the best answer.
1. Are you interested………..playing badminton after class?
Xem thêm:: Tổng hợp 4 đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 4 tiếng việt 2022-2023
A. in B. withC. on D. for
2. “What………going to Hanoi tomorrow?”
A. toB. inC. about D. for
3. Hoa works very……….so she always gets good marks.
A. badly B. goodC. hardly D. hard
4. The building was built . …….1962 and 1969.
A. between B. fromC. sinceD. for
5. This school. ……..in 1997
A. built B. is built C. was built D. has built
6. Of all my friends, Hoa is…………
A. the tallestB. the most tallest C. taller D. more taller
7. Would you mind if I……………a photo?
A. take B. tookC. would takeD. am going to take
8. Last week I ……………my children to the biggest zoo in town.
A. got B. brought C. fetch D. took
9. Are you proud…………….your country and its tradition?
A. about B. on C. of D. for
10. Do you collect stamps or other things? – Yes, I am a stamp………….
A. collectingB. collector C. collectD. collection
11. It is very dangerous ………….. in the polluted environment.
A. to live B. lives C. living D. live
12. Our ………….. resources are limited so we should recycle all used things.
A. nature B. naturalC. naturingD. naturally
13. His car is the same color …………. my uncle’s.
A. alike B. as C. likeD. to
14. This ruler …………….. of plastic.
A. makeB. madeC. is makingD. is made
15. I take part ………….. most youth activities of my school.
A. in B. of C. on D. at
IV. Choose the best answer.
Yoga helps us learn ________ to co-ordinate breathing and movement.
A. what B. whenC. why D. how
Teenagers enjoy ________ to music and ________ out with friends.
A. listen – hangB. to listen – to hang C. listening – hang D. listening-hanging
________ should children do yoga too?
A. Why B. When C. WhatD. How
Don’t worry. It is ________ to travel to that village even at night.
A. safe B. unsafe C. difficult D. inconvenient
Life in a small town is ________ than that in a big city.
A. peacefulB. much peaceful C. less peaceful D. much more peaceful
The boys often help their parents to ________ water from the village well.
A. gather B. collect C. give D. find
Mời các bạn tải file tài liệu để xem thêm nội dung chi tiết