I. Chuyển các câu sau sang câu bị động
1. Mary types letters in the office.
2. His father will help you tomorrow.
3. Science and technology have completely changed human life.
4. Peter broke this bottle.
5. They are learning English in the room.
6. Nothing can change my mind.
7. No one had told me about it.
8. I don’t know her telephone number
9. My students will bring the children home.
10. They sent me a present last week.
11. She gave us more information.
12. The chief engineer was instructing all the workers of the plan.
13. They can’t make tea with cold water.
14. Somebody has taken some of my books away.
15. They will hold the meeting before May Day.
16. They have to repair the engine of the car.
17. The boys broke the window and took away some pictures.
18. People spend a lot of money on advertising every day.
19. Teacher is going to tell a story.
20. Mary is cutting a cake with a sharp knife.
21. The children looked at the woman with a red hat.
22. They have provided the victims with food and clothing.
23. People speak English in almost every corner of the world.
24. You mustn’t use this machine after 5:30 p.m.
25. After class, one of the students always erases the chalk board.
II. Chuyển các câu hỏi dạng đảo Có/Không sang câu bị động
26. Do they teach English here?
27. Will you invite her to your wedding party?
28. Has Tom finished the work?
29. Did the teacher give some exercises?
30. Have they changed the window of the laboratory?
31. Is she going to write a poem?
32. Is she making big cakes for the party?
33. Are the police making inquires about the thief?
34. Must we finish the test before ten?
35. Will buses bring the children home?
36. Have you finished your homework?
III. Chuyển các câu hỏi bắt đầu bằng từ hỏi “H/WH” sau sang câu bị động
37. Why didn’t they help him?
38. How many games has the team played?
39. Where do people speak English?
40. Who are they keeping in the kitchen?
41. How can they open this safe?
42. What books are people reading this year?
43. How did the police find the lost man?
44. Who look after the children for you?
45. How long have they waited for the doctor?
46. What time can the boys hand in their papers?
47. Who lend you this book?
48. How many marks does the teacher give you?
IV. Chuyển các câu có 2 tân ngữ sau sang câu bị động
49. They paid me a lot of money to do the job.
50. The teacher gave each of us two exercise books.
51. Someone will tell him that news.
52. They have sent enough money to those poor boys.
53. They have given the women in most countries in the world the right to vote.
V. Chuyển các câu với động từ tường thuật sau sang câu bị động
54. They think that he has died a natural death.
55. Some people believe that 13 is an unlucky number.
56. They say that John is the brightest student in class.
57. They reported that the President had suffered a heart attack.
58. I knew that they had told him of the meeting.
59. They declared that she won the competition.
60. They rumored the man was still living.
61. People think that Jack London’s life and writing’s represent the American love of adventure.
62. They reported that the troops were coming.
63. People believed that the earth stood still.
VI. Chuyển các câu với động từ chỉ nhận thức sau sang câu bị động
64. I have heard her sing this song several times.
65. People saw him steal your car.
66. The teacher is watching the work.
67. He won’t let you do that silly thing again.
68. People don’t make the children work hard.
69. They made him work all day.
70. The detective saw the woman putting the jewelry in her bag.
71. The terrorists made the hostages lie down.
72. Police advise drivers to use an alternative route.
73. She helps me to do all these difficult exercises.
VII. Cho dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc
74. Toshico had her car (repair) by a mechanic.
75. Ellen got Marvin (type) her paper.
76. We got our house (paint) last week.
77. Dr Byrd is having the students (write ) a composition.
78. Mark got his transcripts (send) to the university.
79. Maria is having her hair (cut) tomorrow.
80. Will Mr. Brown have the porter (carry) his luggage to his car?